Center ISD recognizes that each student has individual needs and that all students are diverse learners. As a result, the mission of Center ISD is to challenge each student to reach his or her intellectual, creative and physical potential by providing a fully integrated curriculum and rigorous instruction. In doing so, Center ISD will provide a nurturing learning environment that empowers all stakeholders to become confident, creative designers of their future and will provide opportunities for collaboration to develop respect for individual differences and community values.
- WE BELIEVE that with the proper instruction and support, all students will meet or exceed learning expectations.
- WE BELIEVE adult learning is a lifelong commitment essential to student success.
- WE BELIEVE diversity should be respected, appreciated, and valued in order to strengthen learning for all.
- WE BELIEVE everyone is accountable and responsible for the success of every student.
- WE BELIEVE active leadership is essential and everyone's responsibility.
- WE BELIEVE meaningful change will be necessary to ensure all students succeed.
- WE BELIEVE all parts of a system must work together for our vision to become a reality.